Re: Getting beyond the ping pong match (was RE: Cleaning House)

On 6 May 2007, at 10:21, Lachlan Hunt wrote:

> Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
>> If we follow the draft we actually find that the burden of
>> explaining what real practical problems can occur is on the
>> proponents of the idea,
>
> The burden of proof is on the ones making the claim.  The claim is
> that predefined classes create real, practical problems.  Prove it!

You are wrong.

The burden of proof is on the ones making the claim.  The claim is
that redefining previously meaningless classes won't cause incorrect
definitions.

Proof that this is false has already been provided, but you have
chosen to ignore it.

- Nicholas.