Re: hreflang

Philip TAYLOR schreef:
> I am reasonably confident the Mozilla development community
> would not reject out-of-hand a request to prompt for
> "preferred languages".

Maybe it’s a nice idea to offer a configuration wizard which amongst
others asks for this information. The wizard should not be shown after
installing by default, but sit there in the Extra menu, or as a button
in the options… I’m sure a lot of people would find and use it, thus
increasing the accuracy of the language settings.

~Grauw