Re: XHTML2 and JS ads

On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 19:09:26 +0200, magick <jasper.magick@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you think by the time XHTML 2.0 ready for use (use your own term,
> public release, stable release, whatever) ad services such as Google and
> Clicksor will have XHTML2-compatible ads?  Right now their ads aren't
> compatible with application/xhtml+xml

This doesn't really belong on this list, but here goes.

As you say yourself, AdSense isn't compatible with application/xhtml+xml,
so before Google taking the step and making it compatible with XHTML 2.0,
they should focus on getting it right with XHTML 1.0.

Having followed Google's track record with regard to HTML code and its
quality, though, I highly doubt that they will be ahead of this problem
any time soon. Unfortunately.

--
Asbjørn Ulsberg     -=|=-    http://virtuelvis.com/quark/