RE: <separator /> should be <transition />

Micah/Orion,

I don't see the point in changing the name. The debate was about whether:

  (a) the whole world should be seen as a collection of hierarchical
      groups, or;

  (b) sometimes data needs to be separated by a 'separator'.

I think the argument for (a) has not been won, and I haven't seen anyone
from the (a) camp say, "we'll accept (b) if you change the name".

So I think things should just be left as they are.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck
CEO