Re: <separator /> should be <transition />

It doesn't help the veritcally oriented languages and here content and
structure do matter for presentation. Also semantics matter. Also <hr
/> has already been nixed for <separator /> and I'm saying <separator
/> could be nixed for <transition />.

<hr /> simply isn't staying unless the working group ignores the
coments from the past many years.

Orion Adrian