Re[2]: rel="nofollow" attribute

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, Alexander Savenkov wrote:

> See, one of the main problems the W3C is solving is standardization.
> I'm worried that the things which are likely to affect a lot of people
> on the Internet are being developed by some proprietary groups, be
> that the Google-MSN-Y!-6A alliance, the so-called WHAT WG or something
> else.

Just a quick note to clarify some misconceptions: the WHATWG is not
proprietary. It is in fact a completely open group, with all discussions
taking place in a publically archived mailing list and all working drafts
being permanently available on the Web. Input is welcome from everyone,
and all input is personally replied to.