RE: [newsml] Labels

I meant something simpler like:

<label type="correction">The caption of the main photo in this
  package has been corrected.<br />
  Karl Marx is on the left of the photo, not the right.
</label>

A label mentioning multiple people needs, IMO, markup, eg:

  and <foo idref=...">John</foo> in Baghdad.
</label>

or, maybe:

<label type=...">Report by <a href="mailto:jan@example.com">Jan</a>
  in Falluja and <a href="mailto:john@example.com">John</a> in