Re: Query about applying styles to the <html> element.

Le 09 déc. 2004, à 04:11, Lachlan Hunt a écrit :
>> trying to get embedded objects using the <object> element to render
>> correctly in Gecko-based browsers, but due to parent block-level width
>> and height inheritence...
>
> I suggest you try css-discuss or
> comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets on USENET to find out why
> this is happening.  It helps if you provide a URL for the document so
> that others may see what is happening, and offer a better solution.

Well my bad, I encouraged him to ask here, because it is related in
part of what the CDF working Group is trying to achieve. with the
integration problems of possibly multiple languages. :)

I wonder if browser have for HTML 4.01 and XHTML 1.0 values by default
for object, or if not, how do they fixed the height and width when it's
not specified, without even talking about an external CSS. :)

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***