Re: Navigation List Issues

Trejkaz Xaoza wrote:
> But <nl> also contains <label>.  There is no container for just the items, as
> the original poster pointed out.

So what? a seperate container is not necessary.

>>>If I wanted to
>>>apply a style to the list items, would I have to address each one
>>>individually? What if I wanted a simple outset border around just the
>>>list items of a navigation list?
>>
>>  nl li[href] { border: 2px outset black; }
>

> The original poster wanted a border around the list items, not one border
> around _each_ list item.

Ok, that's easy.  I created an XHTML2 document and applied this css and
achieved the desired effect.  I'm sure there are plenty of other way's
to do it, this is just one.

nl { display: block; border: 2px outset black; }
nl label { margin-top: -1em; }
li { display: list-item; }

--
Lachlan Hunt