Re: More language tags would solve a lot of annoyances

ReedMon29@aol.com wrote:
> But, instead of having such a useless tag, why not have a different tag for

> the language the current part of the page is coded in?

Who says it useless?
 I use it all the time.

> tags? With that, you could switch from languages easily, hopefully without
would
> work the exact same).

> It shouldn't be to hard to do, and should remove the need of the "imports"
> tag for VML or SMIL.

The <?import> tag was one made by Microsoft, for IE. No other browser that I
know of supports it. Not only that, but if you run it through a parser, it
causes an error. Use the xmlns:smil="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:time" or
xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml".

Aaron Eldreth