titlelang (was:: XHTML 2.0 and hreflang)

Well, I don't.  The case where the title of an element
will be in a different language from its content is rare,
and can already be handled without adding a titlelang
attribute to clutter the Document Model for the vast
majority of documents that will not need it:

For Example:

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!

By using either <div> or <span> as appropriate to handle
this case, the burden is placed on the rare case instead
of adding the burden of supporting an additional attribute
for the vast majority of cases which will not need it.