Re: Revision efforts (was: The HTML Element)

> mark up a span of computer code. <kbd /> is used to mark up computer

Yes, but they are primary used to visually emphasize their content.

> CSS is a separate technology. There are browsers that don't support CSS
> and I certain CSS agents that don't support XHTML.

Right, and there is no (as it cannot be) user-agent supporting XHTML 2,
either.  All the development of a XHTML 2 standard is based on the future need of
a interpreting user-agent, and this UA should -- CMIIW -- support both XHTML
as CSS for visualization.

> I'm not entirely sure you understand what XHTML is for...

Very constructive, thank you. Do you?

-- And what about a nearer cooperation between XHTML and CSS WG's?

 Jens Meiert.

--
Jens Meiert

Steubenstr. 28