Re: XHTML doctype and namespace lookups overwhelm w3.org servers?

Have you ever tried to save a file with xht extension and load it in IE
6.0??? It's really strange; it gives you a mistake in
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd line 85 where
%xhtml-prefw-redecl.mod; is not defined.

Why is this???

--
Albert Oliver Serra
email: brosaj@menta.net