RE: H1

As I said "semantically the same or near enough".

For example, on my site I have a format like this:

<title>MIS Web Design: Title of this document</title>

<h1>Title of this document</h1>

The <title> may be used to add additional information that helps with
indexing in bookmarks lists, search engine results etc. Further information
that is more site related than document related but semantically they are
the same in relation to the content of that page.

Nigel

MIS Web Design
http://www.miswebdesign.com/