funny and frightening :) (:

A British national purchased a TWIX chocolate bar from TESCO

After taking one bite of the chocolate he suffered from asphyxiation before going unconcious

After waking up he suffered from severe convulsions and a swollen throat as well as numerous other after effects of solvent contamination.

MARS investigated and confirmed in writing that TESCO had used highly toxic concentrated industrial floor cleaner to change the prices on the packages.

MARS removed all the TWIX from the guilty branch of TESCO and found they were all contaminated with organic industrial solvents.

TESCO are now seeking to avoid liability for their negligence and are seeking to blame Mars by claiming that had Mars used better wrappers on their TWIX then the public would not have been put in such horrific danger.  

A Mars representative said that the Industrial floor cleaner used by Tesco  had hazchem warnings clearly displayed on the bottle, he added that such chemicals do react with cocoa butter producing incredibly powerful poison.

Who do you the public believe should be responsible, Mars or Tesco? 

Please send us your opinion so we can try to make the world a fairer place for all to live in!


Please forward this to your friends so they can laugh too

Received on Tuesday, 9 December 2003 23:18:38 UTC