Re: Preload for <section>

More functionality can never affect backwardly the XHTML 2.0 standard, and
the pre-load proposal is both easy to implement and to code, so why not do
it? It is not a required argument, and if used it's very simple and clear.
Bad design? If somebody doesn't like this functionality, don't use it, but
make it a part of the new standard because preloading _is_ important.

As for Flash, I also dislike it's poor compatibility, but that is quite
off-topic, I only posted it for the example.

Thanks