Re: Window Locations...

	I don't know if this mailing list can be used for this purpose... but I
suppose that a little help would not harm anyone. I'm sorry if it
does...

	It's very easy with some javascript code. You can find the answer to
this and oher similar questions in:

http://developer.irt.org/script/window.htm

	I guess that the answer you're looking for may be in the FAQ 264, 349
or maybe 648.

	Leandro.