RE: [xml-dev] XHTML modularisation causes strange error with MSXM L

Sebastian,

I appreciate your concern and yes, I do use real parsers for myself :-)
But... this DTD I am working on is meant to be spread world wide in the
aviation industry and used by many kinds of organisations. It will be
difficult to tell all these people not to use MS's parser. And as a matter
of fact, one of our first beta user is (still) using it. Maybe I need to
take some evangelisation courses ;-)

I'm keeping an eye on XHTML m12n with XML Schema, but it seems far from
being there:
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/xhtml-roadmap/#schedule.

Benoit

us/dnwebte
am/h
 tml/webteam08062001.asp

 Benoit MAISONNY
benoit.maisonny@eurocontrol.int
 eAIP development & support
http://www.eurocontrol.int/ais/ahead/eaip
 EUROCONTROL                        Aeronautical Information
Management