I am very sorry, but help yourself to help me

Please everyone I was hoping you would be able to work this out yourself,
but maybe some people are too thick
If nobody gives me abuse then I will not make a issue from it.

I would like to get on with life and restore this E-mail group back to HTML
issues but while that person that put a virus on this group gets away scoot
free, and I continue to be the receiving end of abuse I will not let this
get to me.

You can send me a E-mail and thank me for the first two posting I made, I do
not have any more material for protecting your computer, and I will read and
delete it.

But if you wish to hand me more abuse I will disagree and respond.

I am very sorry for all the non related HTML material I put on this group,
but just remember I never set anyone a virus and I do not hand out abuse to
someone that try's to help.