From: "FW-Driver-OS-Net SW devdrvr.net" <devdrvr@davis.com>
To: "html-w3c" <www-html@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 4:25 AM
Subject: Java

Where can I find a list like this one for Java that covers the master Java
specs and discussions?  If anyone wants to come with me, we can take the
crazies from this list and spread the insanity?  Thank goodness list servers
have blocking capability and admin functions to delete confirmed
subscribers.  Bye bye Mr. Richards.

--Perry

---