From Eric

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dr.Mrs.M.Abacha" <mm30@eudoramail.com>
To: <www-html@w3.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2002 6:16 PM
Subject: [www-html] <none>

Alternate Email:555ma@eudoramail.com

ATTN: THE PRESIDENT/CEO

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha, wife to the late Nigerian Head of state,
General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998 while still on active
service for our Country.

I am contacting you with the hope that you will be of great assistance to
me, I currently have within my reach the sum of 37.65million U.S dollars
cash which l intend to use for investment purposes outside Nigeria. This
money came as a result of a payback contract deal between my husband and a
Russian firm in our country's multi-billion dollar Ajaokuta steel plant.
The Russian partners returned my husband's share being the above sum after
his death. Presently, the new civilian Government has intensified their
probe into my husbands financial resources which has led to the freezing
of all our accounts, local and foreign, the revoking of all our business
licenses and the arrest of my First son. In view of this I acted very fast
to withdraw this money from one of our finance houses before it was closed
down. I have deposited the money in a security company with the help of
very loyal officials of my late husband. No record is known about this
fund by the government because there is no documentation showing that we
received such funds. Due to the current situation in the country and
government attitude to my financial affairs, I cannot make use of this
money within; thus I seek your help in Transferring these funds out of the
sub African region. On your consent call my son whom I have assigned to
handle this transaction on my behalf, immediately for further discussion
and clarification.

Bearing in mind that you may assist me, 20% of the total amount will be
paid to you for your assistance, while 5% will be set aside for expenses
incurred by the parties involved and this will be paid before sharing.
Half of my75% will be paid in to my account on your instruction once the
money hits your account, while the other half will be invested by your
humble self in any viable business venture you deem fit, with you as
manager of the invested funds. Renumeration, during the investment period
will be on a 50/50 basis. Your URGENT response is needed. All
correspondence must be through Tel no; 234-1-7754427, this is a special
security line acquired for the security and confidentiality in this
transaction.

Initial contact can be made by telephone and or e-mail except by special
instruction from my son. Pls, include your personal phone and fax number
when you contact my son.

I want you to understand clearly that this transaction will cost you and I
money and if you are not capable of handling this transaction, do not
contact us. Initial contact from you to us must be by phone/email.The
transaction will involve meeting with my representative in the country
where the packages (funds) are deposited in the vaults of a security
company.

My son is fully in charge of this transaction because of the government's
interest in my business affairs. K.K's involvement keeps it confidential.

I hope I can trust you with my family's last financial hope.Regards

Dr. Mrs. Mariam Sani Abacha.

c/o k.k Sani Abacha
Tel no: 234-1-7754427

---