Re: Questions about making an OMNI-COMPATIBLE site

I'm fighting with the same problem.
By now I have this solution.

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
	<TITLE>Pagina del Centro Amigos del Pedal</TITLE>
	<!-- Ultima actualizacion: 22 de marzo del 2001 -->
	<META name="date" content="2001-3-22T02:00:00+03:00">
	<META name="Author" lang="sp" content="The Disintegrator">
	<META name="copyright" content="© 2001 Centro Amigos del Pedal.">
	<META name="keywords" content="ciclismo, MTB, cicloturismo, mountain
bike, bicicleta, bici, pedaleadas, salidas, city bike, turismo">
	<META NAME="Reply-to" CONTENT="webmaster@amigosdelpedal.com.ar">

	<LINK REL="STYLESHEET" TYPE="text/css" HREF="estilos.css">
	<LINK REL="STYLESHEET" TYPE="text/css" HREF="navigator.css" DISABLED>
	<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" TYPE="text/javascript">
                        <!--
                            if (document.all)
document.createStyleSheet("explorer.css");
                        //-->
	</SCRIPT>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

As you see, there is 3 stylesheets.
1 for explorer, 1 for netscape, and 1 for the rest.
Its not very elegant, but work :)
the DISABLED atribute is excusibe of explorer, so netscape ignores this
and use this stylesheet.
document.createStyleSheet is also exclusive of explorer.

Any best idea?
I hear opinions