Re: XHTML Namespace Schema

"Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com> wrote:

> It says at the namespace itself [1] currently [2] that "an XHTML
> Schema will someday live here", plus the NS is already in an XSD
> format. However, there is no documentation elsewhere available that
> even hints towards this.

For the record, that schema was NOT written by the HTML Working Group,
so there's no commitment from the HTML Working Group that someday
*a* schema for XHTML will live *there*.

That said, the first public Working Draft of "Modularization of XHTML
in XML Schema" has been published at:

    http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-xhtml-m12n-schema-20010322

> [1] http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml
> [2] No date stamp available, but see the time that I sent my message

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org
W3C - World Wide Web Consortium