RE: Make Microsoft follow the spec.

Scott,

For whatever it's worth, I learned quite a bit from the flame-war. You are
both truly experts in HTML and at least the parts of CSS and DHTML you each
chose to include in your browsers : ). I have had browser compatability
problems in the past. (generally I have just punted to JavaScript and let
older browsers be damned).

As a designer, I would have paid hundreds of dollars to see you both debate
the merits of your respective browsers at a conference. On this chain, all
it cost me was about an hour of that annoying "PING" everytime I get
email...

John Haser
Webmaster
Robson Lapina, Inc.