Re: Make Microsoft follow the spec.

Chris Wilson wrote:

> Scott E. Lee [mailto:sandman_001@netzero.net] wrote:
> >Chris Wilson wrote:
> [snipped for size consideration]
>
> -Chris Wilson
>  Speaking for myself, and done speaking on this issue.  I have work to do.

I would like to apologize to the group and to Chris.  I was in a bad way when I
wrote those posts.  While I do harbor negative thoughts toward MS in general, it
was unfair of me to take that out on Chris.  I won't go through, point by point,
and agree or disagree with what has been said already.

I just wanted to make a public apology for what I see as bad form on my part.

And one last word of advice:  Don't drink and surf.

--Scott E. Lee

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary