RE: 2 HTML tags in one document

> From:	Clover Andrew [SMTP:aclover@1VALUE.com]
>
> I'd go for a JavaScript move-to-page, with text link as backup for
> if JS is unavailable, eg.:

A good HTTP 1.1 CGI implementation would buffer the whole
response to get a reasonably sized chunk or to allow a
length to be specified for the whole response, otherwise
keep-alive doesn't work.

(HTTP 1.1 status 100 responses may have some relevance, but
as the question is an HTTP help desk question on an HTML
language design list, I'll not go into details.)