RE: client side includes

> From:	Daniel Hiester [SMTP:alatus@earthlink.net]
>

> just don't. I've said it before: Currently, in the big two, if there is a
> table (which there ALWAYS is), which sets the layout of the page, then the
> page will not be displayed until the final </table> is recieved. Now,
> while
	[DJW:]
	For this to be true, the browser has to be NS4, or the
	author has to be ignorant.  The latter is normally the case.
	With CSS compliant browsers, you can set a style on the table
	then use COL elements to enable incremental rendering.  Column
	widths are almost always known for the presentational
	tables that are "always present".  You can also specify
	widths and heights on images to allow correct size place
	holders to be displayed.