From: Monostory Miklos [mailto:dkmm@axelero.hu]
Sent: 18 December 2001 06:10
To: TheCroll
Cc: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: contentEditable

Members,

----- Original Message -----
From: "TheCroll" <thecroll@mail.ru>
To: <www-html@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 9:30 PM

> Hello everyone,
>
> RK> Internet Explorer 5.5+ have a block level attribute (CONTENTEDITABLE)
that
> RK> allows editing HTML in the browser.

I had not found this attribute in HTML Recommendation ...

> I don't think it is a standard (as you may know), but IMHO it is a
> very useful feature for designers. Again, VERY useful. If I knew this
> I would not suffer from testing on different screen resolutions.
>
> Thanks a lot! Where did you find this info? Are there any other cool
> features?
>
> Croll.

I don't understand Uncle Billy - why does it good, to allow the user, that
can edit the content?
I tried it:

..
..

So, I could edit the content in the browser window.
I see it to a thing, what is beautiful, good, but  useless - as the
Microsoft's programs...

Regards,
Miklos Monostory