RE: Advance Publication of Modularization of XHTML CR document

Dave Raggett wrote:

> Many thanks for your feedback. I will do my best to ensure that
> the specs are as clear as possible in the next revision. If you have
> any other specific points which would help us to improve, please
> don't hesitate to let us know.

There really needs to be a section devoted to authors and how they would go
about implementing Modularization.  Something like "Here is an HTML 4
Transitional document, and here is how you would recast it as XHTML 1.1.
And here is how you add this and that element and this and that attribute if
you *really* need to do that."  For the beginner, someone who only knows
basic [x]HTML.

There is a decent introduction, followed by a lot of nitty-gritty detail
covering the abstract modules, but almost nothing in between -- it's
targeted at press releases and markup wonks, but not to the people who could
eventually make modular XHTML commonplace.  If you don't have something to
give mere mortals that "Aha!", it risks a permanent home at the library of
historical curiosities.  The "XHTML Skiing Module" example doesn't quite cut
it, I'm afraid. :)

Perhaps something along the lines of the XML Schema Primer? ...

In the meantime, an updated and corrected XHTML 1.0 would be welcome.

/Jelks