RE: XHTML/XML comment

Thanks Arjun, Frank and Kent,
I wasn't thinking about i18n, which is the point, isn't it? Very
instructive. I wasn't complaining so much as I was curious; I also always
write in lowercase and tend to quote my attributes already, so I'm not
nearly as inflamed as some folks apparently are, nor do I plan to implement
XHTML by Thursday.
Thanks again,
Chris Luebcke