Re: Device upload for all platforms -- the official HTML WG position

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, George Hobbs wrote:

> Take a closer look at it, it is Microsoft/Intel-specific.  If
> any non-wintel browsers implement it, I would like to know how
> they parse MS object-id hex strings.

Object is for includes not uploading.

There is no NORMATIVE reference to object-id hex strings.  There are only
INFOMRATIVE examples.

How much of this crap are we going to have to put up with in this forum.

       <http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~roconnor/>
``Paradoxically, a refusal to `put a monetary value on life' means that
life is often undervalued.'' -- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach