Re: suggestions...

At 10:50a +0000 02/26/00, Andy Waite didst inscribe upon an electronic papyrus:
>At 16:29 25/02/00 -0500, you wrote:
>>the suggestion was: make a new command that creates an email message and
>>optionally automatically sends it too, in a format much like this one :
>>
>><a mref="to address" cc="cc addresses" reply="reply-to address"
>>subject="subject" body="message body" autosend=yes/no> link text </a>
>>
>>Mike Kamermans
>
>Aside from all the privacy/security concerns this would raise, it
>can easily be accomplished using a server-side script.

The way I do it on my site is as a feedback form. User fills in
subject, body, and name/address, specifies whether to cc him/herself,
and clicks on <Send>. The "to" address is never visible to the user
(anti-spam measure).
Perl is cool. :)

-Walter