SV: Ok, here's my suggestion...

No! The essentail point of these tiny change as you call it, is that this
tiny change will take more then to browser generations to be a standard, so
that means that it will take more then to years to be a commen standard.

This means that we will have another element in the html code, insted of
just using the CSS standard as it is... the hole idea of having layout
elements in the HTML code is more then irretating. The way I see the future
is a webconcept with script, data, and layout in defrient dokuments... we
are not talking about a tiny change, but a solution for a bether web
development language.

Med venlig hilsen/Your sincerely

Jacob Lindborg
Webdesigner, XML prog.

Albatros Network A/S
Industriparken 44
2750 Ballerup

E-mail: jacob@albatros.dk - (direkte)

Tlf.: +45 44 74 76 43 - (direkte nummer)
Tlf.: +45 21 43 87 72 - (mobilnummer)
Tlf.: +45 44 74 77 60 - (hovednummer)
Tlf.: +45 44 74 75 60 - (faxnummer)