Re: identify XHTML DTD by URI, not by FPI (W3C's motives)

Arjun Ray wrote:
[...]
> I understand how the W3C would like nothing better than to be the
> exclusive spokesman for the Web Community,

Arjun, I appreciate your dilligence in criticizing my arguments,
but I have asked you, privately, to stop impugning the motives of myself
and my colleagues in W3C without evidence, but since you
continue to do it, I'll repeat my request for the whole forum to see.

Either substantiate that remark or retract it, please.

If you decline, I won't ask you again, but I will expect the
rest of the folks in this forum to understand if I ignore
such comments from you from now on.

--
Dan Connolly
http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/