Re: Off topic; Re: Dropdown Menu Trouble

At 03:51p -0500 02/15/00, Nir Dagan didst inscribe upon an electronic papyrus:

>3. Both frames and drop down menus of links
>reduce usability. Use a normal site with
>normal links.

The menu would be OK if it used server-side scripting. My first Perl
script was to create exactly that. A simple version of it is
available on my web site
<http://www.natural-innovations.com/boo/ftp.html#popcat>. To make it
work with frames is as simple as adding TARGET="frame-name" to the
<FORM> tag. See the bottom of that page for how I use it myself (I
don't use frames).

-Walter