Re: Table height

> From: Laura Short [SMTP:scully@ttlc.net]
>
> Does anyone know why there is no HEIGHT attribute for a table?  You can
> specify the width, so why not the height?  I'm trying to find a way to
> make a table that

I don't have the rest of this message, but if you want to specify a height
for a table, use an invisible image... a 2-bit, 1x1 GIF (to use the least
possible bandwidth), consisting only of the transparent background color.
Set the width to 1, and the height to the desired table height, and then set
the ALIGN attribute to either right or left.

Daniel