RE: FIELDSET in IE versus Netscape

It's more than that: FIELDSET is not supported by Navigator 4. You
will need to wait for Netscape 6/Mozilla (later this year, or so
it is promised) to get FIELDSETs laid out the way you want.

Ian
--
Ian Graham .....................................  Information Commons
i  a  n   .   g  r  a  h  a  m   @   u  t  o  r  o  n  t  o  .  c  a