Re: [Moderator Action] Another frames question (sorry)

On Wed, 16 Aug 2000, Bertilo Wennergren wrote:

> But there is one problem: With frames e.g. a separate navigational
> part can have its own scroll bars. I can't find a way of getting
> that if I use a div with fixed position. If the window gets too
> small, part of the fixed div will stay out of view without any means
> of scrolling it into view.
>
> Have I missed something?

Yup, you've missed the overflow property.

<URL:http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/visufx.html#overflow>

--
Stephanos Piperoglou                              <stephanos@webreference.com>
Maintainer, HTML with Style                    <http://webreference.com/html/>