RE: XHTML Invalidity / WML2 / New XHTML 1.1 Attribute

> From:	Kevin Harrison [SMTP:kevin.harrison@info-com.com]
>
> For development purposes, an application that could parse an entire site
> hierarchy and display all comments therein in a structured manner would be
> invaluable for work in progress or documentation (similar to the
> application
> of java's /**).
	[DJW:]
To me, that implies a requirement for one or more specific
attributes, or a generalised metadata attribute mechanism.
I haven't had time to look at RDF yet, so I'm not sure if this
would tread on RDF's toes.  Something called "comment" should
only be used for information that is too unstructured for
anything better, and and aggregation of truly unstructured
information will, itself, be unstructured.