RE: checkbox event handler

I appologize if this is the incorrect list to discuss this.  I just figured that
event handlers could be discussed, since they are in the html spec..  :)

I have already looked at the link you sent below, which is why I wanted to post
my question to the html list.  There seems to be javascript examples throughout
the html specs, yet I can't find any sort of javascript specs on the W3 site.
The link basically just says that you can use the onchange event for the INPUT
tag, but doesn't mention anything about limits to it.  For example, does the
onchange event apply only to the "value" of the INPUT, or does it also apply to
the "checked" property of the checkbox INPUT tag?  In my opinion, these are html
questions, because it is concerning the INPUT tag of type checkbox.

Fortunately, I'm not writing for the internet.  I'm working on an application
and in my case, it's ok to force the users to use IE with Javascript enabled.

Anyway, thanks for the input.
Peter Foti

Dave J Woolley <DJW@bts.co.uk> on 08/04/2000 10:54:01 AM