RE: FW: permissive line breaks; RLURIs

> From:	Kent Paul Dolan [SMTP:xanthian@whistle.com]
>
> Thanks for the info, Dave, Kent, but I don't find ZWSP in the HTML4
> standard
> nor in (my limited choice) of RFCs, in particular not in RFC2070.

	There isn't a named entity (an oversight, I guess),  but it
	is in the definition of white space, in its numeric form.

9.1 White space
The document character set [p.43] includes a wide variety of white space
characters.
Many of these are typographic elements used in some applications to produce
particular visual spacing effects. In HTML, only the following characters
are defined
as white space characters:
ASCII space ( )
ASCII tab (	)