RE: viewable vs downloadble attachment links

I appreciate everybody's comment on this.

I guess I just need to put an HREF, it is
up to the browser how does it allow to download.
As you guys said IE will allow by "right click"
and other browser will have some other means.

Thanks for your comment.

-ravi