Author: - Professional Style Sheets for HTML and XML http://www.wrox.com
CoAuthor:  XML applications from Wrox Press, www.wrox.com
Author: Using XML on the Web (March)

----- Original Message -----
From: Ross nelson <Ross.Nelson@wizardis.com.au>
To: <www-html@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, January 08, 1999 3:10 PM
Subject: HTML Forms

Is anybody on this list interested in the progressing of HTML FORMS? Most
discussion here seems to be about XML as well as the presentation side of
HTML. Does anybody know of a list that deals with HTML FORM explicitily, or
is it just that people on this list arn't that interested in advancing this
area of HTML?

Ciao

Ross Nelson