Re: Cgi Question?

At 4:24p -0700 05/28/98, Derek Sauer wrote:
>Walter Ian Kaye wrote:
>
>> At 2:59p -0700 05/28/98, Derek Sauer wrote:
>> >Hi, I was wonder, is it possible to use a CGI script on a server
>> >that does not support it? Say for example, if I put the script in a
>> >cgi-bin in my own directory would it still work or not?
>>
>> Depends what you mean by "server that does not support it". ;)
>
>What I mean is that their user info says they do not support it, but
>they will lets you make files executable.

Who is "they"? Is that the server vendor, or your ISP? If you're talking
about an ISP, they might cancel your account if you go against policy...

-Walter
 whose ISP enables good stuff :-)
   Walter Ian Kaye <boo@best.com>      Programmer - Excel, AppleScript,
   Menlo Park - Mountain View, CA                   ProTERM, Perl, & HTML