Netscape CSS crashes (was HTML 4.0 stylesheet, was crashes always: HTML 4.0)

eva wrote:

> If you are a Netscape 4.0x Mac user and like to pinpoint the bug I'd
> be more than glad to help - by deleting one property or value at a
> time until we find what causes the problem

Good news, re: http://www.algonet.se/~eva/ref/html/tabell.html

Commenting out the .highlight class stops the crash. Netscape 4.03, 4.04.1,
and 4.05 Mac.

[The nonsensical ".highlight {border: none double #000}" also stopped the
crash. Flipping the border style and color in .highlight, adding a width
value with any unit identifier (em,%,px), or commenting out only the class
.margleft do crash.]

Susan Lesch