Re: cookie?

From: "Luka Z. Gerzic" <stinger@opennet.org>

>how can i count how much people comming on my site?
>i know that i can use cgi script's but on my server it's forrbiden
>so can i use cookies for that job? and if i can, how do i do that?
>what's the source of html with count cookie....

You can't really use cookies for this. Cookies only store information on
the client's machine, not yours, so you would have no way of keeping
track. However, there are companies that provide off-site counters for
pages. You might consider using one of those.

------------ "I am not a number! I am a free man!" ---------------
                                        - The Prisoner*

*or a USC student       <gwalla@planetall.com>