Re: www line-mode browser configure problem

I've had a similar problem on BSDI, but I am actually writing you from an
HP-UX 10.?

If I recall it was my shell that caused the problem (was bash or possibly
csh).  I would cd config and not be able to get there unless I cd config/
(with the slash).  With this in mind, you might try a different shell.  It
probably won't work, but it can't hurt : )  Good luck.

	Tom Scanlan		/\/
	tom@squareFish.com	\/\ www.squareFish.com
					squareFish media services Inc.