Re: ISO-HTML (was Re: Who started "INvalidated HTML!"? -Reply)

Albert writes:

   > Charles Peyton Taylor wrote:
   >
   > > Is there any work to make HTML 4.0 an ISO standard?
   >
   > Yes, I believe so! See the ISO/IEC JTC1 Working Group 4 [1] agenda [2]
   > for their next meeting in Paris, France, in May 1998. It lists "Project
   > JTC1.18. Standard HTML." Is this called "ISO-HTML," or is there another
   > more correct name?

   But the last time I saw something from the ISO HTML project, it looked
   like they were going off in a different direction from the W3C
   (more towards "pure" SGML markup).

ISO/IEC 15445:1998(E) is at

	http://woodworm.cs.uml.edu/~rprice/15445/FinalCD.html

The ISO HTML FTP site is ftp://ftp.cs.tcd.ie/isohtml

///Peter