Re: HTML4.0 draft: Sound objects

Now I find this to be a very good idea.  I see usefulness and a desire by
some to have <BGSOUND> or sounds included as <OBJECT> (whichever), but I
can understand that some may not want them for whatever reason.  So, the
most obvious resolution would be for browsers to give the user the ability
to exclude the downloading of background sounds, just like they do for
images.  This is a very sensible solution.

Marc A. Duncan
M&A Duncan
ph. (410)745-6858
fax (410)745-3850