Re: IMG tag doesn't seem to support relative HEI & WID values as standard

[Walter Ian Kaye]
> At 8:44p +0000 09/09/97, David Marsh wrote:
>  > If there is a genuine need for images to be scaled to match the
>  > text and window size, then it would seem to me that the only
>  > solution would be for authors to use vector graphics
>  > (which essentially implies PostScript?),
>
> Nope, there is:
>
>    * Macromedia Flash (née FutureSplash)
>
> and very soon there will be:
>
>    * QuickTime 3.0 vector graphics

Let's not forget CGM (Computer Graphics Metafile), which is an
International Standard vector graphic format, supported by most CAD
and draw (as oppposed to paint) tools, including Corel Draw, Island
Draw, and Harvard Graphics.

There are also at least two plugins available now to handle CGM, one
free, one not.

-Chris